LegacyGT.com

Stage 2 11psi Boost- Data Logged?

jakeadake

Okay, I have a 2005 LGT with 122k that I recently went stage 2 (CNT catless DP, CNT catless up, Cobb OTS Stage 2 93oct). It feels like it is terribly under boosting and only comes in at higher rpms. I have secured the T-fitting under the TMIC and checked all the hoses and lines that I have found. I can only hit 11 psi according to the AP and my mechanical boost gauge. I data logged a 3rd gear 2.5k-6.5k pull. Any suggestions to get full 16.5psi boost?

datalog2.csv

datalog3.csv

Get a pro tune. The OTS maps are garbage.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Thanks! I am not completely sure that I do not have a leak somewhere, however I searched the forum for likely culprits and double checked (T fitting, restrictor pill, tb hose, and boost leak test). I still cannot figure out why I am only getting 11 psi coming in at 5500+ rpms. The car pulled like this in stock form before I knew any better, which makes me wonder what could be wrong? Anyone able to decipher my logs?

Ugh, wish you could pull an LV somehow, so annoying that AP can't do it...

Also, what are the temperatures like where you are? Did you do these pulls after you sat idling in your car? If you've been resetting your ECU/reflashing a lot also, don't do it anymore. Would like to let your AF trims settle in a bit so we can get a read on things.

• 4 months later...

Archived