Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds - ARCHIVE (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   GI (VA): StopTech BBK (Front and Rear - Calipers/Rotors/Pads) - NLFS (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184293)

Strizzy 11-14-2012 06:07 PM

Willing to part with just the rotors and pads?

mr.hicksta 11-14-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strizzy (Post 4159184)
Willing to part with just the rotors and pads?

No sir! It's all or nothing :)

Strizzy 11-14-2012 06:15 PM

Damn. Any recommendations on where to get new rotor rings?

mr.hicksta 11-14-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strizzy (Post 4159196)
Damn. Any recommendations on where to get new rotor rings?

Check Zeckhausen Racing. They carry all sorts of StopTech goods.

CapnJack 11-14-2012 07:07 PM

Interested as well. Do they require an offset set of rims or do they fit under stock rims. Are they direct bolt on or is modification to hubs needed?

I could ship you my stock calipers if you are looking for that setup. Interested in partial trade?

brawline 11-14-2012 07:33 PM

How much for the rear setup. I already have stop tech upfront

LosAngelesLGT 11-14-2012 07:38 PM

He is not going to split the setup brawline. Its always been pcoated as a matching set.

I can send you my OBXT setup Hicksta :lol::lol::lol:

mr.hicksta 11-15-2012 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnJack (Post 4159257)
Interested as well. Do they require an offset set of rims or do they fit under stock rims. Are they direct bolt on or is modification to hubs needed?

I could ship you my stock calipers if you are looking for that setup. Interested in partial trade?

I run 5mm hub centric spacers all around with my ProDrives, but they probably aren't necessary with other wheels. No modification to the hub is necessary for install.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brawline (Post 4159288)
How much for the rear setup. I already have stop tech upfront

Not splitting em' up mang :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LosAngelesLGT (Post 4159294)
He is not going to split the setup brawline. Its always been pcoated as a matching set.

I can send you my OBXT setup Hicksta :lol::lol::lol:

I'm kicking myself for GIVING AWAY my OEM calipers/DBA rotors/Hawk HPS pads. God I'm an idiot :spin:

LosAngelesLGT 11-15-2012 04:45 AM

The OBXT is now wearing the LGT's calipers and DBA 4000's :dm: At least they fit under the OEM wheels.

xero287 11-15-2012 09:45 AM

Hicksta, I suppose I'm willing to do a test fit on my car.













































And then drive away.

mr.hicksta 11-16-2012 08:09 PM

UPDATE: I'm pretty sure I have a set of 08 LGT front/rear calipers lined up. Once I know that for sure, I'll be picking up some StopTech Cryo-Stop rotors and Hawk HPS pads and will have a better idea of when the BBK will be off and officially ready for sale.

LosAngelesLGT 11-16-2012 08:11 PM

LMK when they are off.

mr.hicksta 11-30-2012 08:00 AM

Calipers in and ATE Super Blue ordered bump!

mr.hicksta 12-12-2012 04:32 PM

Sorry to disappoint, but I've decided once and for all (for real) to keep this setup. I simply don't have the time to swap everything out so I'll be selling the 'regular' brake setup I ordered. I appreciate all the interest :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:24 PM.



vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
LegacyGT.com