LegacyGT.com

Think I've blown a fuse, which and where? (AC, side mirrors, cig lighter) [94' Bright

I think I overloaded the cig/12v port last night by putting both radar detector and a dashcam on a Y splitter.. usually had no problems but for some reason when I plugged them in while the car had electricity running (radio was on, engine was not) the dash and all other electronics cut out for a split second then came back on, now my Cig lighter won't work, AC/console won't work, and side mirrors won't respond to any of buttons.

The lights (green/illuminate) around the lighter and AC still work.

1994 Brighton 220 Legacy JDM.

I've had a quick look at the fuse box, but I can't make sense of it.

Cheers.

edit - bit of clarity. The reason I took the 12v splitter out and plugged in again as I think the wires were loose, the socket was wriggling around a bit, I took the dash apart and tightened it back up and checked the wires, don't believe anything is shorting.

I have the same problem after plugging in a huge commercial grade strobe light via a jimmy rigged cell phone charger. No fuses are blown but I have no power through my cig lighter now. So, idk, but you could at least check all of your fuses. One box under the steering wheel (it's really crammed in there) and one under the hood behind the battery.

I have the same problem after plugging in a huge commercial grade strobe light via a jimmy rigged cell phone charger. No fuses are blown but I have no power through my cig lighter now. So, idk, but you could at least check all of your fuses. One box under the steering wheel (it's really crammed in there) and one under the hood behind the battery.

Yeah the only problems with that are I don't know what I'm looking for, and the fuseboxes are both with Japanese writing.

I've looked up a NA relay http://surrealmirage.com/vrg3/fuses/ but it looks nothing like mine.

Mines : http://i.imgur.com/uzCaubz.png

Archived