LegacyGT.com

Dallas / Fort Worth Spotted Thread!

famaya26

Just thought it be fun to post any Legacy's we spot here in the DFW. Curious to see how many are members on this forum.

I'll start, I spotted a Satin White LGT on my way home from Work. It was on Belt Line Rd here in Carrollton, TX. It looked almost identical to mine except it wasn't debadged.

We tried setting up Legacy meets but only 4 attended the last one (only two the previous one). I generally don't attend the greater Subaru community meets because there are just too many WRX owners out there. I prefer the smaller LGT group.

I was gonna go to the Lewiswille one this weekend i think, my friend is a WRX owner so he was gonna go with me. My car is completely stock, not a GT, and an auto. I just wanted to meet some other Subie owners to find out what kinda things people do to their cars where they go etc..

• 3 weeks later...
There's a white leggy GT 05 or 06 owned by a woman in my apt complex at Montfort and preston oaks and seen a diamond gray 2.5 08/09 at Brookhaven a number of times. I have a 08 shrek B, mostly debaged (B4 logo) montfort/beltline area.....

Saw your car at Flying Saucer on Montfort on Friday.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Saw your car at Flying Saucer on Montfort on Friday.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Yep was there the other day, usually frequent there a lot....

Saw a silver one last night Northbound 75 near Mockingbird/Lovers around 9 last night. Had a rood rack on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived