LegacyGT.com

Want Something From Japanparts.com?!

06GRPLGT

They used to offer a container here (in '09), but no longer do. I'm gauging interest in people who may want something from japanparts.com and are hoping to avoid crazy shipping charges.

Example: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/japanparts-may-09-container-usa-110957.html?t=110957&highlight=japanparts.com

I'm after a Liberal Albero front bumper and am hoping to find a way to keep the shipping price down. Anyone else interested in some JDM goodness? :wub:

japanparts.com

"If" this became reality, the following are on my japanparts.com wish list...

JDM rear bumper

18x7.5 STi by Enkei JDM Spec.B wheels

Bilstein BSS Coilovers

Why not the GTB-STi wheels like mine? Those everyone keeps posting pics of are the "Legacy" version of Impreza STi wheels... I should just keep my mouth shut and make everyone jelly though :spin:

While I like your wheels, they are a bit too convex of a face for me. Something about the STi by Enkei works better for me. At the price though there are a lot of options and some light 8.5 wide would be ideal (like Weds TC105N).

They are Enkei... The newer STi wheels are the same style but with a few more spokes ;)

I agree there are quite a few other wheels that are wider for around the same price but meh...

Thanks! Yea he is looking for a straight trade and with wheels in that condition he was asking more than I'd spend at the time. His price is better now, and I may ping him again for an outright sell vs. trading. Wish the finish wasn't chewed on them. It's hard to replicate some of the Subaru wheel colors so all 4 would need to be done. I checked and center caps aren't too pricey from japanparts.com

Archived