LegacyGT.com

Order a '13 3.6R in March or wait for a '14?

sokalled

I have google alerts setup, but I cannot find anything about a re-design or revamp. 2013 has been out for a while. The 5th Gen has been out for a while. It's due for a make-over. Agree? Disagree? When would a 2014 be released? When would news of a 2014 be released? My funds become available in March.

I have google alerts setup, but I cannot find anything about a re-design or revamp. 2013 has been out for a while. The 5th Gen has been out for a while. It's due for a make-over. Agree? Disagree? When would a 2014 be released? When would news of a 2014 be released? My funds become available in March.

The Legacy will be made over in 2015, I believe.

Mid-model refresh was for the 2013 model year, and dropped late last year. The 2015 model should hit showrooms late in 2014, more than a year and a half from now.

If you want to wait that long for a car, I say do it. If not, scoop up a 3.6R from now.

I think the 2014 would have a very minor changes if any. I highly doubt they would remove the 3.6 from the line-up and only offer 1 engine. I would say if you can, wait until the 2014's are being rolled out and pick up a 2013 if you can find the options you desire.

The 4th generation legacy (MY2005) was available at dealers in June 2004, I got mine in July 2004. So if history repeats itself perhaps we can expect to see the 6th generation (MY2015) in the summer of 2014? I sure hope so, and I hope it rocks!

100.1% positive that the '14 will have as many changes as the '09 vs '08. You might get some little goodies (speaker changes, some sort of tech upgrade, etc) but don't expect much. '15 will be the 6th Gen and there's a hell of a lot of people curious about that one. I know I'm one of them...
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived