LegacyGT.com

learning view

Blumpkin

What are your mods? Those seems like interesting columns for your load tables.

That's what I thought too but I was informed in the not-so-distant past that this is normal for 08+. Weird huh?

The LV looks fine. Most people prefer very slight negative AF trims but I think as long as you're within +/- 5% you're fine. Maybe an ever so teeny tiny microscopic intake leak somewhere, but I wouldn't bother unless the LV worsens.

Weird, wonder if Subaru actually expects a stock 08 to show a load over 5. Have you vet seen 08-09 LGTs with any knock in that column?

I would have to go back and look at customer lv's but i really doubt it. Most times calculated load stays under 4.0 unless pretty well modified.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Pretty normal for a stock car, many look much worse.

I agree.

Weird, wonder if Subaru actually expects a stock 08 to show a load over 5. Have you vet seen 08-09 LGTs with any knock in that column?

There are some Imprezas with the same odd columns. My guess is that they decided that the knock control strategy works better with 'wider' rows and columns in that table, so they basically made some of them unreachable. I don't know why they didn't just make the table smaller.

My car, with an ATP 3076, hits peak loads of about 4 g/rev. When I was stage-2 it peaked around 2.75.

Archived