LegacyGT.com

headlight bezel

Guess I got my wires crossed. What the mechanic was eally talking about was a composite headlight capsule, not a headlight bezel. I asked if I could just get some new bulbs and he said it wouldn't do much good because the inside was too corroded to get much reflection.

That makes more sense then. swagon is right about he jdms projectors. I love mine and I can see so much better at night. Picked mine up for $195. Installed some DDM HIDs and I light up the road at night. I also converted mine to the USDM light pattern. It's fairly easy to do and you won't have to worry about blinding oncoming traffic.

Do you have any salvage yards close by? Headlights are about $25 each out here.

I wonder if you could take your existing headlights apart and just get some reflective chrome paint to redo them?

Unfortunetly the luck (I've personally had) with chrome paint sucked! Maybe the surface of the inner housing may be alright.

If you do polish the headlights, a trick that worked for me is just to hit them with gloss clearcoat EVER SO LIGHTLY after the polish. Hold that brand new look longer.

Archived