LegacyGT.com

Subaru Buy Back?

I received a notice asking to buy my car from Bertera Subaru I think in Hartford, CT. Has any one else got one?

I have an 07 XT Auto no GPS Gray on black. I wonder why they would want to buy my car, demand that high?

It's possible. Used car values are at an all time high. If they can get yours, which is a good combination of features for the general public, they can likely make more selling it than selling a new car.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 1 year later...

I received an offer like that on my '05 Outback from a local area Subaru dealer just last week. Got several similar offers in the past three or four years. Must be business as usual.

They can make money selling your good used Subaru and make additional money selling you the replacement car.

If they'd make good offer on the '96. . . . . Well, maybe. :icon_wink

• 1 month later...

Received yet another dealer offer to buy the '05 Outback. They are willing to pay up to 125% of Black Book value, or more, for one in fine condition. In cash, if you aren't looking to trade.

I read recently that the used car market is hot. Must be true.

• 3 weeks later...
I always get offers on our cars. They just want you to buy something IMHO. Whatever extra they are giving you is only what they can cut off a new car price. $4-5K off a new car sound nice when added to the value of your car.

Archived