LegacyGT.com

Help broknindarkagain

Hey guys, this is going to be a fund raiser for Brokn. I don't know about any of you but he's helped me out a lot. So I wanna help him out since he's in a really bad spot. So how do I know this. I asked for help when I first got my subaru, He added me on facebook and Now he's one of my better friends.

Lets start with his job. He works at a shop that he was suppose to be a partner but the other people screwed him out of that. He works all the time. The shop since it opened has made 18 to 20k. he's made 1800 and he is the only Mechanic there. He has 2 kids Ones 1.5 years old and the other is 3.5yr. the 3.5 year old is kinda special needs. he's wife can't work cause they cant afford child care. He can't get another job. he's tried everywhere he's stuck with what he's got. He's got rent and electricity bill to pay. and feed his family I think he's gone about 2 to 4 weeks with out getting paid.

So if he's helped you in anyway and you can spare like 10$ or so anything will help. He's a really cool guy. thanks.

If you guys want more info or anything i'm sure he won't mind posting more about whats goin on. and John please post up your Paypal info.

Thanks anyone whos willing to help! God bless.

Paypal email for John/Brokn broknindarkagain@gmail.com

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated

I'm not even sure what to say in response to this...

I guess if anyone wants to know some details, I'll share details

edit :

To those that have helped, thank you very much! You guys are life savers!

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
John please post up your Paypal info.

broknindarkagain@gmail.com I think is all thats needed. I don't really use paypal that much...some can someone let me know if I'm wrong?

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

believe thats all also.

lol. I'm now thinking why dont people like us help each other build they're cars?? like for real if like me and 10 or 15 other people were to pool some money together we'd be able to build all of are cars how we want to in like four or five months. "getting all the parts that is" why dont people do this. we could all have epic cars sooo much faster.. @_@. random thoughts. by. jab83 LOL

Jab - thanks for taking the lead on this. Apologies for not catching up with the PM sooner.

Brok - It would be helpful to know what the need is and what you see as the duration. You can PM Jab and me and we can monitor from this side.

For everyone - please consider how to help, some are in the area and could put a tank of gas in the car, or do a meal, or buy a part, etc., you get the picture. Others are further away so donating funds makes more sense. If you do donate, consider doing it as a "gift" on PayPal, that way, Brok and family don't have to pay the 3% handling charge that PayPal likes to collect.

Discuss and do. Thanks!

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• I Donated
VERY long story short.....I have my car...the OB. The EJ20R sedan is gone. I don't feel like explaining it now because I'm still somewhat upset about it.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

The owner of the shop. is the guy he bought the sedan from. that being the 95 EJ20R swapped one. well because Brokn hasn't been able to pay. He owes a good bit still. . . . he now has it back in his name. so :/ it is no longer Brokns. I guess. but guess what!!! he's making him fix it... Isn't that mean??? soooo wrong..

• I Donated

Yeah....when we were talking about opening this place up, one of the first things I said is "I can't do it because I'll fall behind on the car." He told me that he wasn't worried about that. He didn't care if it went a year without getting paid on, just as long as once I started making decent money I would catch up.

Turned out to be something totally different. He had a lein on the title...and went and got the title put back in his name (did a repo) behind my back.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated
It's a surprise considering your always temperate demeanor and helpful nature.

Just because I get dicked around somehow, doesn't mean I have to do it to everyone else. I'm just a smartass sometimes lol

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived