LegacyGT.com

What happend to you?

semsub

I know that you guys are busy etc.. but there a week passed from time I ordered e-tune map from you, and no single anwer or mail..

I send mail to Shamar and to site mail too, but nothing in answer at all((

I dont panic, but if you are so busy or have problems , you can just mail about it..

This is my first e-tune and I was choosing from 3 tuners and choose you because people saying positive things about your tunes, and this situation is happen(((

I think all will be ok..

They are ALWAYS busy. Sometimes it takes a lot longer than you would think or want, but they are not going to rip you off. You will be very happy when it is all said and done with and all but forget it was a little slow going. It will be OK in the end.

They are ALWAYS busy. Sometimes it takes a lot longer than you would think or want, but they are not going to rip you off. You will be very happy when it is all said and done with and all but forget it was a little slow going. It will be OK in the end.

Thanks))

I think about they are busy etc... but simple answer to mail like : *bla bla wait please * would be nice))

Because words always better than silence)

Anyway I just want to calm my nerves)) :rolleyes:

I've had the same situation. I had heard that it takes a while to hear back on the e-tune emails so I figured on a few days. Seems to take closer to a week between sending logs and hearing back. Starts to make a person wonder after a while. So far I'm happy with the maps I've received, it's just irritating to not hear anything for so long.

I have been posting in threads. I am not Shamar (Infamous1). Shamar has been very ill. Strep is going around. My wife has it now, so I am crossing my fingers I dont get it. Shamar is so ill, he missed our Big Meet and Toys for Tots Drive on Saturday.

All emails will be replied. All tunes will go out.

Thanks.

I am still fending it off. I feel very tired and have a sore throat. But have been able to work. Shamar is getting better and is back working. On Saturday he was not even moving. Same thing is happening to my wife. She is so physically drained by the sickness she has been in bed for two straight days. My UPS man is out sick too. We have a bad "flu" going around this year.

My apologies to anyone who is getting their revisions or base maps late. When Shamar goes down, it backs up fast (he normally does three tunes a day). But he is diligently working to get caught up (as best he can, we dont want any mistakes). He still handles all tuning duties personally.

Thanks.

Wow that sounds like one sucky bug going around. I hope things get better for everyone out there in Cali! It's fine though. We aren't in a huge rush.. It just sucks winter is here so results will be slightly skewed on the high side. That's all my fault though. I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get a 2003 WRX reflashed.

Anyways, hope to hear from ya soon, Shamar! Thanks for the updates, Mike. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm am not behind, but when I get back to back emails on subjects that can be searched over this very forums it kind of loses its priority. Sorry its human nature, but I have a few pms with inconsistant mod paths. First take a minute think about what you want then contact me. You have no idea how many multiple emails I received from customer changing their mind with each reply. That alone is time consuming and affets the turnaround time for revisions.

Either way thanks for everyone continued support.

-Shamar

Archived