LegacyGT.com

New LED bulb

metsfan999

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they're super bright? That's the only difference? You're going to be like the new Caddies and blind everyone behind you with your overkill bulbs.

Don't get me wrong-- I love my LEDs, but I'm not going to go out of my way to get something that's so bright it can be seen a mile away. Mine are bright enough, IMO.

Interesting. Mine came from Diode Dynamics and they seem a little brighter than OEM judging by the lock/unlock (before I got a new flasher which disabled that). If you think these will fit the bill, then go for it. Let us know how they turn out for you

In for review and thoughts on whether this would light up well in a 2nd gen legacy housing. Because I have the brightest of the brightest from SuperBrightLEDS and they are almost-but-not-quite-as-bright as the stock bulbs... particularly in the front.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSvhiANlAOg]LED Turn Signals and Reverse Lights - YouTube[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
Expensive but well worth it. No need to search for bright as stock LED bulbs because the V3s are all of that and then some. I have the amber turn signals on the way so I'll post another vid of those soon. I wanted daytime examples because all we see are examples indoors or in the dark and I wanted everyone to see that these are very bright during the daytime. Hope this helps other members out that have tried everything else out there on the market.

I doubt it, but I wonder if the electronics in the car changed between 06-07-08 and that's why it works on your car and not mine...

For the price of another flasher relay, I could buy the resistors which I know will work.

Archived