LegacyGT.com

Bpv line coming off

I have an 07 gt wagon. Just installed my downpipe and am running a stage 2 tune. The bpv vacuum line keeps popping off. I have it clamped but there's no barbs or anything so it still comes off under boost. It kept coming off at the manifold so I clamped both sides and then last night it came off on the bpv side. Any ideas?

no idea man.

ive been lucky so far. been modded many years and have never had a line pop off.

i have asked whatever shop is in there to zip tie what can be tied. i ziptie the bpv line.

fits super tight. you must have some other issue happening. curious if you even have the stock hose.

When you say your bpv vacuum line, do you mean the BPV return hose? Spray some hair spray inside the end of the hose, it eats away a bit at the line to make it more abrasive/hold. Zip tie it down should be good. Still having issues, time for a new hose.

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If it's an old rubber hose, it will dry out and get brittle and rotten eventually. It may just need replaced. But Brian has a clever idea there that costs nothing to try, so I'd say give that a try first. +1 on zipties.

Archived